Read The Guidelines:
Our priority is funding organizations that provide opportunities to the underserved populations (see above) which:
- Benefit children and families to meet their basic needs
- Supplemental experiential education for children and youth
- Organizations serving residents in York County, Maine
- We will no longer accept applications from organizations outside of York County, ME.
- Requests up to $50,000; however, the typical grant size is between $10,000 and $30,000
- All applications will be for operations funding
- Applications for consecutive years will be considered
- We do not fund public school districts
- Applicants must be qualified and recognized as charities in accordance with the terms of the Internal Revenue Code
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.